How to check while buying a place house or Things should be Checked while buying a place :
How to check while buying a place house /
Things should be Checked while buying a place
1. Asset Present Document should be verified
2. Mother documents 2 to 3 previous transactions or at least for 30 years of transaction documents
3. E.C. (Encumbrance Certificate) from 1987 to till date (Computerized) & manual E.C. for 10 to 20 years if required
4. If the asset holder and his generations are alive then collect the necessary documents to check total number of family numbers [Family card, NPR (National Population Register) etc]
5. Suppose if the asset holder is lifeless then ask the next generation for Varisu Certificate (Successor Certificate). With this Certificate check the total family member details
6. If you are not satisfied with the above collected details then contact legal advisor and get legal opinion certificate
7. Check either sub-division done or not. If done get the sketch copy with survey number of the asset
8. Check at present patta is in whose name? If it is not in the present asset holder name then ask to transfer patta to the present asset holder name.
9. Check Present asset holder’s Property tax paid receipt (up to date should pay).
10. Check either Tap water connection present or not; Tax paid receipt for tap water connection (up to date should pay).
11. Check EB (Electricity Board) service bill
i. How many services are present?
ii. Whose name is present in EB service?
iii. Check Last EB paid date & receipt?
iv. Either EB line disconnected or in Active?
v. Who is having the EB card at present?
12. Measurement of the place in presence of seller, buyer and Four Directions of adjacent asset holders (Verify with the present document)
13. Payment detail: (Example)
- Total Sqft = 22 X 93.5(Breadth X Length) = 2057Sqft
- Total value = 2057Sqft X 965(Approximate rate) = 19,85,005
Advanced paid = 1,001
Balance to pay = 19,84,004
- Better Pay by DD or Cheque. If unable to pay so, pay by cash with proper stamp receipt
14. If any mediator, (Example)
Brokerage commission 2% from total value: (Example)
Total Value = 19,85,005 X 2%
Amt payable = 39,700
How to check while buying a place house
You may also visit :