comment your answers
- The Aptitude questions is asking for written test, interview, competitive exams and entrance exams.
- This section is very useful for those who are preparing for competitive exams such as Written test of IT companies, Bank Exams, CAT Exams, GATE Exams, Railway Exams, Staff Selection Commission, Union Public Service Commission and many more.
These are the most common types of aptitude test that you will encounter:
- Numerical reasoning tests.
- Verbal reasoning tests.
- Diagrammatic tests.
- Situational judgement tests.
- Inductive reasoning tests.
- Cognitive ability tests and
- Mechanical reasoning tests.
- Aptitude isn’t really something you can improve, because it’s your natural ability to do something – a talent but it is very tough to reach it.
- It’s not something like knowledge and so you can learn or a skill you can practice.
- However there is one thing that can help, and that is to become more familiar and comfortable with using whatever aptitude you have.
- It is a systematic means of testing for a job and also candidate’s abilities to perform specific tasks and react to a range in different situations.
- The tests each have a standard method for administration and scoring, so with the results quantified and compared with all other test takers.