ADO Property Object :
ADO Property object represents a dynamic characteristic of an ADO object that is defined by the provider.
- Each provider that talks with ADO has different ways of interacting with ADO.
- Therefore, ADO needs to store information about the provider in some way.
- The solution is that the provider gives specific information (dynamic properties) to ADO.
- ADO stores each provider property in a Property object that is again stored in the Properties Collection.
- The Collection is assigned to either a Command object, Connection object, Field object, or a Recordset object.
|Attributes||Returns the attributes of a Property object|
|Name||Sets or returns the name of a Property object|
|Type||Returns the type of a Property object|
|Value||Sets or returns the value of a Property object|